Community schools in rural Haiti are in desperate condition.
The community in Fonfrede has accepted the challenge of providing an answer for the local children. The administration asked HopeGate if they would be willing to support this ongoing endeavor. We said “yes! But it’s really up to good people like you to help make this happen.
Fondfrede has managed to construct a small well and storage system for drinking water. The next step is to supply water to their crops in the 34 acre community farm. The Major parts that are the most needed for this project are:
- A submersible deep well pump ($900)
- A water transportation pump ($900)
- A 5000KW generator ($1,600)
- PVC piping ($1,500/km, need 2-4 km)
- The Primary Well ($10,000)
No results found in this location. Please try again.